Mount Sinai Hospital - Inflammatory Bowel Disease Program
The Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Program at MSH is a renowned centreof excellence for teaching, research and tertiary health services. Agnew Peckham in association with Hay Group, developed a Program Plan that will chart a course of success for the future by identifying its core strengths and accomplishments, positioning the IBD Program as a best practice leader, and aligning with MSH’s strategic commitment to achieving ‘Putting Patients First’.
The unique components of the process and outcomes include:
• Clinical best practice review including a literature review
• Creativity workshop to explore possibilities and aspirations
• Individual sessions with internal and external thought leaders
• Specific directions and innovative changes to address opportunities, challenges and trends
• Detailed implementation plan framework
The IBD Program articulates a vision for unceasing excellence and continues to adapt services to deliver even better value to current and future patients, health providers and the community.